Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ideas

Hey all, I've been thinking. This blog will of course provide information on upcoming Twilight events and news, but it kinda needs something else to do aswell. I was thinking something like a monthly debate on different Twilight topics as one, but I could use a few other ideas too. Though there aren't many people who are visiting this blog on a regular basis yet, if you are passing by and happen to have any suggestions, feel free to comment.


I also wanted to point out for any Twilight fans who haven't yet gotten the news, Twilight comes out March 21st.


Kaite-lyn

1 comment:

  1. Hey There Katie-Lyn,

    Your dad gave me your address! You've done a great job getting this set up!!!

    As for ideas on things to post... Maybe post something about who should play specific characters in New Moon. I know that's causing quite an uproar around the net.

    Oh, another great site you could add to your links is: www.bellaandedward.com. They post some cool things there.

    :) great job on the blog! I love the colors and such.

    ~Ahnyx~ (Krystal Gladeau)

    ReplyDelete